26 August 2019

Exposed

Authors put themselves out there when they publish a book. Yes it's true, you can't please everyone, but we do like to please everyone.
Not possible of course.

I have finally, after a long slog of 6 months, finished the prequel to the Cullen/Bartlett Dynasty. Well, at least the first draft is finished.
Before I celebrated the END, I read over it, rewrote lots of it, deleted bits and added more. When I thought it was pretty good, I gave it to my Alpha reader to go over.

Aaaggghh!!!!
No, not really. BUT she suggested I rearrange the whole thing into chronological order (the events) which isn't how I envisaged the work.
She is an Alpha reader for a reason, so I took her advice on board.

Sometimes you have to step back and let others take a look. It's the opportunity to please more people, if not everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is ok to share?

  Feeling a bit chuffed because I have finally come up with a new book idea. I’m still working on the biography of my great, great uncle Sir...